Our power washing services at Kohl Building Maintenance will effectively clean out loose paint, mold, grime, dust, mud and dirt from concrete surfaces at a high velocity rate than a basic power washer. We have skilled and trained professionals that can provide fantastic results that will clean up your building’s exterior making it look clean and operational.
Why you should hire us for your Power Washing Services
Hiring a commercial power washing company to do a job for you is the best way to go for larger parking decks, parking lots and other commercial needs. We are well equipped, we know what products to use to bring your concrete, or other surfaces, back to life. Any surface after a given amount of time, especially if it is battered by elements outside, will eventually need to be professionally cleaned with a power washer. maintaining your commercial business space can also represent a more professional image.
Having your building power washed can really make it look brand new. Sun and rain after a certain amount of time can really diminish the looks of any building or parking lot. It may look terrible, but a simple call to use can get you a free estimate, and tell you what exactly you need to make your space look brand new again. Where you conduct business directly reflects off of you, so you would always want to maintain a very clean and professional look. Customers want to see a nice parking lot, or a nice building, not something that looks old, and run down. power washing companies can really refresh the look of any type of concrete or wood surface with the use of different, safe, chemicals.
From citrus soaps, to light acids, literally any surface can be almost completely restored to its from from when it was new. You shouldn’t let your building go too long without a good cleaning, so it will be easy to revive, and it will save you money in the long run. Just like anything else, professional upkeep is key.
Power washing is one of the most effective and efficient ways to keep your property and fleet of vehicles clean. Power washing is much more effective than other options and can be used for almost any type of commercial or industrial business. With the state of the art equipment and environmentally friendly processes. We are always ready to serve you.
Here are five important reasons to consider Power Washing your Property
1. Power washing adds years to the life of a building. Dirt, grime, mold and mildew can and will cause rot, decay and premature failure of building materials, costing future renovations and replacements. Regularly having your property exterior cleaned by a professional cleaning contractor will dramatically cut down on these costly repairs. Make routine quarterly or bi-annual power wash treatments part of the yearly maintenance budget.
2. Power washing reduces mold and other allergens. Living in California where the humidity is high and the temperatures stay moderate throughout the year, we experience a lot of mold and mildew growth on buildings. This can become a health hazard to employees and customers. Regular power washing treatments keep these and other health hazards to a minimum.
3. Power washing removes urban pollutants. Building located downtown, near chemical plants or beside busy freeways can get extra dirty just from car exhaust pollution. An experienced professional power washing consultant can recommend just the right mix of chemical solutions to safely and effectively remove pollutant residue from buildings.
4. Clean more than just the building. Why take the time to clean the building without cleaning the concrete driveways or adjacent parking lots as well. If you are looking for the complete “curb appeal” makeover, remember to have these areas cleaned as well.
Note: Concrete cleaning requires different chemicals than buildings do. Don’t make the mistake of cleaning just the oil spots on the concrete, because suddenly you have the reverse issue – the concrete driveway is gray with pollutants and has dirty spots.
5. Property Maintenance should be done by professionals. Experienced power washing professionals understand what it takes to get the job done right the first time. Property managers who think they can save money by “doing it themselves” are in for a rude awakening. There is a great investment in equipment, training and knowing the right chemical mixture for the specific job. We have invested in industrial strength equipment, have training in environmentally safe chemical mixtures that will clean buildings but not ruin the adjacent landscape.
For more information or free estimate, please contact us today.